In this video we’re going to look at 5 quick things to do BEFORE you characterize your character in MotionBuilder that will make it easier to work with. These might seem a little random at first, but this is exactly what I do every time I import a new character into MotionBuilder.
In this video I’ll show you:
1. How to correctly scale your character.
2. How to set the skeleton joint visibility options and adjust skeleton joint sizes
3. How to organise your scene with Groups, Folders and Namespaces
4. How to change the playback speed, frame range and frames per second (FPS)
5. How to use keyboard shortcuts to frame your character in the different camera views.
How to Rig a Character for MotionBuilder http://mocappys.com/how-to-rig-a-char…